Do you recall how Spider Man employed the voice changer incorporated into his tech suit’s interrogation mode to turn on a frightful voice? To frighten thieves, the youthful Peter Parker needed that commanding voice.
The good news is that voice morphing doesn’t require you to work with a professional Hollywood audio editing crew. In this article, we tested and compiled a dozen of the best free voice changer programmes available.
These tools include non-real-time voice modulation tools that can change your voice and record audio files, as well as real-time Voice Changer For Discord, Twitch, PC, and other streaming and chatting apps.
These desktop audio editing tools can be used to change your voice in the following circumstances and beyond:
to make your gaming, streaming, and talking experience amusing;
to remain anonymous or to spoof your gender using a female or male voice changer;
- To add flavour to a Discord conversation or trick a friend using a modified voice;
- to add a humorous voiceover to a YouTube video;
- How to use a baby voice during a conference call on Zoom (might get your fired).
You can test out various programmes to determine which one gives you the best experience switching voices on-the-fly, then stick with the one that makes you feel most at ease in various contexts.
- Voice changer for VideoProc Vlogger
With only one click, VideoProc Vlogger’s free Voice Changer For Discord is simple to use. You can choose an audio clip and apply a preset to change the voice, such as from adult to child, male to female, or female to male. You can try the chipmunk sound, robot sound, and more entertaining sounds.
Powerful audio editing tools are integrated into the video editing programme VideoProc Vlogger. The built-in video pitch changer can be used to modify the sound when producing videos or audio content, such as podcasts.
- Presets make voice changes simple with only one click.
- Apply various presets to the same audio track or to a chosen area.
- Edit the audio and video, then choose from a variety of export options.
- Not intended to change the computer’s system sound.
1st method: Using voice changer presets.
- Add audio to a timeline after importing it to a media library.
- Select the audio clip, then navigate to the section labelled “Voice Changing” in the Inspector Panel.
- Use one of the presets, such as the voice shifting from feminine to male.
- To your pleasure, adjust the audio pitch parameters.
2nd Technique Add audio effects
- Go to the Audio Editor by clicking the audio clip.
- Select Pitch FX from the Effects tool in the Audio Editor.
- Drag the slider to change the pitch.
- Additionally, you can use AFX like reverb, echo, and auto pan.
3rd. Modify Audio Speed to Alter Pitch
- Go to the Speed Editor after selecting the audio clip.
- Activate the Change Voice Pitch checkbox.
- You can adjust the audio clip’s speed.
- You may imitate Chipmunk voices and more by doing this.
Voxal Voice Changer, second
NCH software creates a Voxal Voice Changer. Offline recording and real-time Voice Changer For Discord are included in the bundle. The magic works in real-time, so you can change your voice for amusement or to trick your buddies. Your voice can change simultaneously whether you’re playing games on Steam, using CSGO, Rainbow Six Siege, Skype, or TeamSpeak. You can choose from a robot, girl, boy, alien, ambient, or echo.
You can record voiceover, import audios that are already on your computer, and morph the voice whatever you wish in addition to modifying it on-the-fly. For instance, you can dub your vlogs, create voices for characters in audiobooks, and adjust the pitch to stimulate your natural voice. There are effect chains in the UI, making it simple to change the sound, see the effects you’ve used, and remove any parts you don’t like.
Note that Voxal has the ability to automatically modify other programmes’ settings or configuration. This could save some people time since they won’t have to manually adjust the audio profile in services like Discord, Skype, Steam, etc. However, it might cause security software to mistakenly classify Voxal as malware.
- I can already hear your changing voice (enable it in settings to hear the effects live).
- You have the choice to change the pitch of your voice or add effects like reverb and echo.
- limited voice recording editing options.
- Voice switching with one click is more difficult.
3rd. MorphVOX Junior
MorphVOX, a product of Screaming Bee, has been around since 2005, although the user interface hasn’t altered much. Its retro interface immediately gives off an early- to mid-2000s design vibe. It’s still a useful piece of Voice Changer For Discord software for Windows 10/11 PCs despite the outdated interface.
MorphVOX offers ready-to-use voice modification profiles for non-techies, including child, warrior, and robot. There are sliders to manually adjust the timbre of your voice for experienced users. In IM and VoIP, you can have fun by using sound effects like beep beep, gunshot, and cuckoo in addition to modifying your voice to sound like someone else.
Numerous helpful tools are also available for online gaming and conversation situations. For example, you may design shortcut keys for any effects, making sound switching really fast. In-game situations requiring a full screen are made simple by key mapping. For a fee, you can create an unlimited number of shortcuts for any sound.
- There are lots of playable effects in the free version.
- It is simple to change between speakers.
- The Junior edition does not offer the ability to record your voice, do voice-overs, or import pre-existing audio files and change the voice.
- Ad banners in the junior edition could be bothersome.
The PC voice changer from Screamingbee, MorphVOX Junior, is available for free; however, MorphVOX Pro offers more functionality.
4th Clownfish Voice Changer For Discord
Frequently used on Windows, Clownfish allows you to concurrently change your voice while speaking. For Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, Viber, Ekiga, Jitsi, Ventrilo, Mumble, and other services, you can use it. It’s a simple programme with effects that are prominently shown on the home screen. You won’t encounter a confusing user interface with buttons, sliders, and jargon for audio processing.
For more blogs: Thetechwhat
You have several sound options with Clownfish, including feminine, male, alien, Atari, helium, clone, radio, and robot. To speak into your microphone, simply click the correct icon. As you speak, your voice will vary as you go. The voice changer for PC can be downloaded for free in its entirety from the developer’s website.
- When it comes to simplicity and ease of navigation, Clownfish has a slight advantage.
- It is also a voice assistant that enables text-to-speech conversion.
- lack of powerful users’ sophisticated settings.
- When playing games in full screen, it is harder to quickly switch sounds.
Another excellent option for real-time Voice Changer For Discord software is Voicemod. Compared to the alternatives, it offers a slicker UI. Popular sound effects are dispersed around the home screen, making it simpler to navigate and rapidly alter your voice by selecting the appropriate icon.
These icons include those for an alien, infant, cave, Frankenstein, and one you never considered. Voicemod modifies any sound that enters your audio input, such as a microphone, by installing a virtual audio driver. In Discord, other streaming apps, CS:GO, PUBG, and many more games, you can therefore change your voice.