Today, one of the top qualities buyers look for in a mobile phone is a good camera. With better algorithms and more developed software, smartphones’ hardware may be competitive with DSLR cameras. This is made feasible by the fact that smartphones now often have technology that is more promising than DSLR cameras. 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensors, dual-pixel PDAF, and laser autofocus systems,
F1.5 aperture, OIS, and EIS, dual-tone LED flash, 3D ToF (time of flight) camera sensors, 4K HDR10+, and 4K 60fps video recording are just a few of the features that some of the greatest photography-focused mobile phones have to offer. Some of the best camera phones have up to six cameras on the back and two cameras on the front.
The best camera phones:
- Vivo T1 Pro 5G: This mobile comes in two different colors turbo cyan and black. It is for Gen Z customers who want the best features at less price. The 6.44-inch, 90 Hz AMOLED display on the Vivo T1 Pro has a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels. The mobile’s powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G CPU allows for simple multitasking. The 4700 mAh battery of the Vivo T1 supports 66W rapid charging.
It has RAM of 6 and 8 GB with a storage capacity of 128 GB. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner, light sensor, compass, and others. However, the internal storage capacity cannot be expanded. The price of this mobile is Rs. 23,999 for 6GB and Rs. 24,999 for 8 GB.
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G: Sunrise Blue, a coating that changes color, is an option for the Realme 9 Pro+. If you select this, the back panel changes color from blue to red when exposed to UV light. It is easy to use with one hand because of its overall compact appearance and low weight.
With its MediaTek Dimensity 920 SoC, the phone has the adequate processing power to handle everyday chores and demanding 3D games. Additionally, it has a great battery life and charges quickly with the included 60W charger. The performance of still cameras is really good.
The primary camera’s OIS mechanism allows it to take sharp, detailed pictures in the sunshine and even works well in low light. Realme UI on Android 12 also makes an appearance here. The RAM is 8GB/ 256 GB storage. The price of this 6.40 inches display mobile is Rs 29,999.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G: This mobile is water resistant and has a 5000 mAh battery with 45W quick charging, an AMOLED display in 6.8 inches screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, and other features. The S22 Ultra comes with a 108MP quad-rear camera configuration along with digital zoom, face detection, a touch-to-focus rear camera feature, and a 40 MP selfie camera; a lightning-fast 5G processor, and an S-Pen.
The available colors for this mobile have a great selection from phantom white, phantom black, and burgundy. The RAM of the phone is 12GB/ 256 GB which is extendable to 1 TB. The price of this mobile is Rs. 95,250.
- Oppo Reno 8 5G: This mobile’s main, ultra-wide angle and macro cameras have Sony IMX766, 50MP; Sony IMX355, 8MP and GalaxyCore GC02M1, 2MP respectively. Additionally, it has a 32 MP selfie camera. With the dual Sony flagship sensor and MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor along with 8GB RAM/128 GB storage, it is a stylish phone with shimmer gold and black options.
The screen is 6.4 inches FHD and the refresh rate is 90Hz. The battery of this phone can last for 2 days if used moderately. Other features like a fingerprint scanner, as well as face, unlock is there. The price of this mobile is Rs.29,000.
- Google Pixel 6 pro: Google Pixel 6 Pro claims that the device’s main camera, a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN1, can catch 2.5X more light than the 12.2MP main sensor in the Pixel 5. There is a new ultrawide camera with a new 12MP sensor as well as a 48MP periscope telephoto camera with 4X optical zoom. The front camera has an 11.MP sensor and can shoot 4K video.
In addition, Google enhanced the camera’s facial recognition capabilities and developed Real Tone, a set of adjustments and enhancements that allow it to more properly record people of all skin tones. The tensor chipset is attractive being the first processor by Google used by Pixel. The OS is Android 12 and RAM is 12 GB/ 128 GB storage. The price of this mobile is Rs. 60,000 and Rs. 58,990 for the stormy black and sorta sunny color variations.
Thus, all 5 phones less than Rs. 1 lakh have great features and are available at a reasonable price, you can get the best camera phone at the best price, it completely depends on your buying criteria. However, EMI options are also made available Bajaj Mall online store and on e-commerce websites, for example, if you buy Realme 9 Pro, you get Realme phones on EMI, which solves many financially related issues without compromising on the quality.