Effective Date: [02 June 2023]
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with our Website, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter, contact us through our contact form, or make a purchase. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Payment information (if applicable)
1.2 Log Data and Cookies
- Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To send you newsletters and marketing communications
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To improve and personalize your experience on our Website
- To analyze and understand how users interact with our Website
- To comply with legal obligations
- Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as website hosting, payment processing, and email delivery. These service providers will have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
- Your Rights
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
GDPR and CRPA Compliance
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or California, United States, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as applicable. We process personal information based on legitimate interests, your consent, or as necessary to provide our services.