The UAE has seven emirates and is located in western Asia. UAE has to open its doors to all nations. However, some countries need a visa to enter in UAE. Likewise, some nations do not need a visa to enter in Dubai. For example, GCC country residents do not require a visa to enter Dubai or the emirates. On the other hand, UAE provides the facility of Visa on arrival. Moreover, to get this gorgeous facility you need to apply for Dubai visa online.
Furthermore, before applying for this visa makes sure you are eligible. Also, only regular passport holders and green card holders can avail of this service. Likewise, every UAE or Dubai visa has its own rules and criteria. So, make sure you have all the required documents before applying for an online Dubai visa.
Apply: 48 hours transit visa
Essential required documents for Dubai visa
- Firstly, you need a passport containing at least six months of validity.
- Secondly, you need a color passport photograph.
- Similarly, a copy of your Emirates flight ticket is also essential.
- In addition, a visa application form is also necessary. You must need to fill out this application in English or your national language.
- Moreover, if you are applying on the behalf of your family members then you need a UAE residence. Also, this UAE residence should be six months old.
- Make sure your passport is in good condition. Also, it should be machine-readable.
- In the case of a spouse, children below 23 or parents above 60 will need to show off some other required documents.
- Moreover, depending on your visa and nationality some other documents will also be essential.
If you have all of these required documents then you can easily apply for an emirate visa. Make sure your passport consists of six months of validity. The acceptance of a visa is totally dependent on the immigration process.
Dubai visa online processing time
Usually, it takes almost seven working days from the submission of the application. Also, it can be changed because it depends on several factors.
How to get a Dubai visa on arrival?
If you have a valid US or UK visa then it’s so simple to avail visa on arrival. This visa has several benefits. You only need to apply through the website to fill out an application form. Also, provide all the required documents. Thus, after completing the immigration processes you will be informed by email or the number you provided. Also, your passport’s validity plays a vital role in every visa. So, it’s essential to have a valid passport with six months of validity. Consequently, you will get a visa on arrival and definitely enjoy it.
Apply: 14 days dubai visa
Important information about Dubai visa rejection
Only 24 years older females can travel alone in UAE. If you are below 24 and want alone traveling UAE you might be suspended or delayed. If your passport holds an unskilled profession such as farmer, laborer, or something similar then you can also be rejected. Also, if you have any criminal background then it will lead to rejection. If you have already applied for a UAE visa and didn’t utilize it then cancel or renew it from the travel agency.
In addition, if you had applied for an employment visa through a company in UAE, but not utilized it, then cancel it through the public relation officer of that company.
It’s simple and convenient to get a UAE visa online. You only need to follow some steps and arrange desired documents. It leads you to travel to UAE. Also, if you have already applied for a UAE visa you must cancel it before proceeding toward a new one.