In recent times, internet banking has become the best process. In this age of digitization, customers need methods. And the banking system offers the same. Net banking is the new aged technology for customers. For this reason, maximum banks have introduced net banking in their service.
IOB, or Indian Overseas Bank, is a famous bank in the country. This bank also offers net banking services to millions of customers. For this reason, today we are going to discuss iob net banking. We will give all the essential details about this net banking and consult the bank.
The Primary Features ofiob net banking:
Indian Overseas Bank offers internet or net banking services to customers. The bank provides different types of internet banking, such as bill payment, fund transfer, debit and credit card transactions, new RD and FD accounts, ticket booking and many more facilities with a click. The service is free.
The customers just need a registered mobile number and a proper internet connection. Customers can use these services via their devices easily.
Elements ofiob net banking
IOB offers numerous internet services to clients. It provides highly beneficial services to customers. In the following description, you can understand the elements of these services.
- The bank’s customers can receive and transfer funds through this great facility.
- Users can also receive details such as requests for new cheque book, the status of paid cheques, balance enquiry, transaction history and the last transactions etc.
- You can also find the details of the PPF account.
- Net banking allows the users other payment options such as direct tax payment, indirect tax payment, e-payment, subscription charges and donations.
- The users can also make utility payments as well such as gas bill payment, electricity bill payment etc.
- Customers can also pay for insurance, Fastag recharge, mobile bill payments pre-paid and post-paid, credit card payment, internet charges or DTH payments via one click.
- The users can open RDs and FDs accounts and take a loan through net banking.
Know the rules of registration for iob net banking.
You must maintain some protocols to start net baking with IOB. Let’s know the facts in the following.
- As a user, you need to log in to the official website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- You need to select retail baking from the dropdown and register your credentials.
- Now read the term and conditions. It is most important to know the process, rules and regulations about the net banking of IOB.
- Now you will find the link the register online link.
- When you click the Register Online or Self User Registration link, it will take you to the “Self-Registration Page.”
- Again, you need to read the terms, and as per your understanding, you need to accept the terms.
- In the following process, you need to enter all your details. You can also choose the facility type and also set up the password. Setting the password is very important. It will help you do all the net-banking processes. After selecting the password, you need to submit it.
- After submitting your details, you need to put your user or login ID. After doing this, you will find out the reference number. Save these reference records for further use.
- After completing the process, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Now your net banking login is activated.
- As a user, you can now log in to the net banking of IOB. Start using your net banking facilities immediately.
Know the Registration Process Via Phone Banking
You can also join via your mobile banking. But you need to do some simple steps. Here, you can find out the steps. Note down these processes.
- You can contact the customer care department of the bank.
- The customer care number is 18004254445.
- You must give details such as customer ID number, telephonic identification or TIN.
- Now you can check your bank credentials details.
- The customer care representative will process your net-banking registration.
- After this process bank will send your net-banking password via courier.
How to register your name in the branch
There are many protocols to add your name to the branch of Indian Overseas Bank. The following description can help you to know about it.
- You need to visit the branch of Indian Overseas Bank and ask for the net banking registration.
- You can request registration as an individual or as a corporate.
- You need to fill out the form of the bank and submit it to the IOB branch.
- After the successful processing, you will receive a message from the bank on your registered mobile number.
- The bank will send your transaction and login password to your registered mailing address within seven to ten working days.
- The users will also get the speed post tracking number from the bank.
- You can start net banking in IOB using a login and transaction password.
Set your password for the iob net banking
You also need to set your password for your net banking.
- You can visit the official website of the bank.
- Now you need to select the corporate or personal login number.
- In the next step, you need to click the forget password option.
- Now tap the forgot password on the website.
- Paste your account number and login id.
- After withing the captcha code, you need to enter the email id.
- Now click on the continue option, and as per the rules, enter the OTP number.
- In the last step, enter your new password and confirm the password. Now click on the submit option.
For more blogs: Thetechwhat
Get the Helpline
As a customer, you can get in touch with Indian Overseas Bank. For this reason, you need to know the helpline number of this bank. You can get all the helpline numbers from the following discussion.
Other Nuber- +91-4428524212.
Customer Service Department- 044-28519568, 044-28591029, 044-28525496, 044-28587353
We discuss all the factors of the net banking process of IOB. Through the above discussion, you can understand all the basic rules of the net banking process of this prestigious bank. Now, if you are a customer or want to open an account in this bank, the article will help you.