Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Belgium are not required to obtain a visa when they travel to Canada for tourism purposes. That is because as a Belgian, you are visa-exempt. However, you do need to apply for a CANADA VISA FROM BELGIUM before departure and iVisa can help you get it in as little as half an hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ETA?
An ETA is a new permit requirement for visa-exempt nationals who will entry in Canada by air.
What are the requirements for a Canada eTA for the citizens of Belgium?
If there is one thing you do not have to worry about is meeting the requirements. The list is short, and the items on it are easy to obtain. iVisa will ask that you have at hand the following during the online application process:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide iVisa with a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires that you make the payment online as well. To that effect, you need to have a valid method of payment. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. Whichever you find most convenient.
What are the fees and processing times offer by iVisa?
You will be asked to choose a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the cost of your CANADA VISA FROM BRUNEI. You can opt for one of the following options:
- Standard processing – if time is not an issue, you can opt for the slowest and cheapest choice you have at hand. By choosing this option, your application for a Canada ETA is processed within 24 hours, and the cost is USD $61.49.
- Rush processing – speeding things up a little, this option delivers your Canada ETA within just 4 hours. The cost, on the other hand, goes a little higher. You are charged USD $121.49.
- Super Rush processing – if you choose this option, you can apply for your Canada ETA on your way to the airport. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you are charged USD $172.49.
How’s the iVisa online application form?
After you gather all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. If, at any moment, you need some help completing this task, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support via phone or online chat. The service is free of charge and available non-stop.
You will notice that iVisa broke down the form into three easy steps.
- Step number one requires you to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, date of birth, etc. Passport info and details about your trip are necessary as well. You will also have to choose between the 3 processing time mention above.
When you are finished, click the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
What’s the validity of this ETA?
This ETA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. Meaning you must enter Canada within this period.
How many entries am I granted? How long can I stay in Canada?
You’re granted a Multiple Entry. And you can stay a maximum of 180 days Per Entry.
Do I have to apply for my kids?
Yes. Even if they are minors, every traveler regardless their age must apply for an ETA.
Do you have more questions?
For more information on this inquiry you can go to this link. Also, you can contact our customer service, anytime, any day!
The bottom line is that the citizens of Belgium do not need a Canada visa, but a Canada ETA is a must if you travel by air. The document you are sent keeps its validity for 5 years, or until your passport expires, you can use it multiple times, and it allows you to stay in Canada for up to 6 months per entry. Leave this process to iVisa and have a terrific trip.
Leave a Reply