Welding robots are a great way to increase your productivity and accuracy when welding. However, not all welders are comfortable using welding robots, so it is important to know which welding robot manufacturers have industrial robot arms that are compatible with their machines. In this article, we will take a look at the top five welding robot manufacturers and their industrial robot arm options.
What is an industrial robot arm?
The industrial robot arm is a critical piece of equipment for welders. It allows technicians to quickly and easily weld objects together.
There are many different types of industrial robot arm available onlinet, so it’s important to find the right one for your needs. Here are some of the most popular industrial robot arm options:
Welding robots with MIG/MAG capabilities: These welding robots use metal inert gas (MIG/MAG) technology to weld objects together. They typically have a range of motion up to 360 degrees and an accuracy of 0.02 inches. They’re best suited for smaller tasks, such as spot welding or joining small pieces together.
Welding robots with TIG capabilities: These welding robots use a Tig welder to weld objects together. They typically have a range of motion up to 540 degrees and an accuracy of 0.05 inches. They’re best suited for larger tasks, such as joining large pieces together or forming parts from solid stock.
Welding robotic arms with other capabilities: Some welding robotic arms also have capabilities such as CNC milling, cutting, drilling, and broaching. This allows them to be used in multiple applications across various industries.
Welding robot arm manufacturers
When it comes to welding, there are a variety of choices available for those looking for an industrial robot arm. Here are the top welding robot manufacturers and their options for industrial robot arms:
- EVSINT: EVSINT offers a variety of industrial robot arms, including the Robosweld LX5 and the Robosweld XM2. Both models offer high-performance welding capabilities and can handle a wide range of welding tasks.
- Fanuc: Fanuc offers a variety of industrial robot arms, including the I/O Series II and IV series robots. These models offer high-performance welding capabilities and are capable of handling a wide range of welding tasks.
- Mitsuo Kagawa: Mitsuo Kagawa offers the MT3 welding arm, which is one of the most popular options on the market due to its versatility and performance. The MT3 is ideal for both small and large companies, and can handle a wide range of welding tasks.
- Siemens AG: Siemens offers a variety of industrial robotic arms, including the SMART SW100LWG and SMART SW700LWG robotic welders. These models offer high-performance welds with adjustable parameters to ensure accurate results every time.
- TOSHIBA: TOSHIBA offers a variety of industrial robotic arms, including the TOSIWA FX-1 and FX-2 welding robots. Both models offer high-performance welding capabilities and can handle a wide range of welding tasks.
Industrial robot arm options
Robots have revolutionized manufacturing and are now used in a number of industries. There are a few types of industrial robot that can be used for welding, including turret, four-arm, and six-arm robots. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
For turret robots, the advantage is that they can be easily moved around the factory. The disadvantage is that they are typically less versatile than other types of industrial robots. Four-arm robots are more versatile than turrets but less mobile. They have two arms on the front and two arms on the back, which gives them better dexterity for welding. Six-arm robots are the most versatile type of robot for welding because they have three arms on each side. They are also the most expensive to buy and operate, but they offer the best overall performance.