How to Make Blackberry Jam
Ams on the market generally contain a lot of additives, are you worried about being unsafe? It doesn’t matter, I will teach you how to make blackberry jam today.
- 4 boxes of blackberries
- white sugar
- lemon half
- Wash the blackberries, put them in a bowl, add a layer of blackberries and a layer of sugar to marinate overnight.
- The next day, pour it into a pot and boil over high heat, stirring constantly, add some lemon juice and sugar and continue stirring for 20 minutes.
- When the blackberries are boiled until the soup appears, just stir to collect the juice until it becomes viscous.
Stir the blackberries all the time to prevent them from sticking to the pan and burning them.
- How to download software for Blackberry
- How to Make a Blackberry Smoothie
- How to make blackberry wine
- Nutritional value of blackberries
- How to Grow Blackberries
How to Grow Blackberries
You can grow blackberries in most soils and in most regions, preferably in climates with warm summers and relatively mild winters. You can learn to plant the right variety, develop roots, and tend to blackberries throughout the growing season for abundant fruit.
- suitable garden location
- Gardening Equipment Blackberry Seeds
- Choose a planting site. Blackberries will grow in most fertile soils.
- Prepare the planting site. After choosing a planting location, turn the soil to aerate it.
- Plant blackberry vines in late fall or early spring. If you live in an area with very cold winters, it’s best to wait until spring to plant blackberries in the ground.
- Water blackberries 2.5-5 cm per week and consider adding mulch in spring.
Nurturing and pruning
- Install a pergola system for upright varieties.
- Install pergola wire to grow blackberries. When growing types of blackberries, it is important to give them horizontal channels to cling to.
- Weeding, leaving only the plants on top for the first season. Pull weeds off the blackberry growing area Muscle Food Discount Code NHS.
- Prune back any vigorous new vines during the second growing season.
Harvest and Protect Plants
Harvest in late summer. In early summer, beautiful white blackberry flowers develop on healthy vines.
Take steps to avoid bird patronage.
Watch out for common blackberry diseases. Blackberries are sensitive to many diseases, wilts, pests.
Prune old vines in winter. After the growing season, both shoots and vines will turn brown and die.
Fertilize every spring. After the plants have survived the winter, spread your compost or fertilizer of choice around the blackberries during the growing season.
How to choose delicious blackberries
Blackberries have high nutritional value and taste very good; in recent years, their nutritional value has also been valued by people, so how should we choose blackberries
- Wing Cheong Wild Blackberry
- Lianyungang American Blackberry
Choose according to origin and price
Wing Cheong Wild Blackberry
Currently the most expensive blackberry sold in the market is the wild blackberry from Yongchang, Gansu Province. The price has reached 60 yuan per 500 grams, which is much more expensive than most fruits on the market, and the taste and nutritional value of this kind of blackberry are also the best.
Nutritional value of blackberries
A fruit that a woman can’t miss in her life, nourishing qi and blood and anti-aging, beautiful women are secretly eating it
- The blackberry fruit is purplish red and black, and is an oval aggregate fruit with a single fruit weight of about 8 grams to 15 grams. Its berries contain 16 kinds of amino acids, the total sugar content is 3.98%, and the total acid content is 2.24%. Vitamin E content is 70-160 ug/g, vitamin C content is 22.1mg/100g.
- Blackberry meat can help alleviate the problem of excessive brain pressure. Eating blackberry meat alone, like walnuts, can help you strengthen your body and nourish your brain. Blackberries have a strong brain-replenishing effect and are very suitable for mental activity.
- Blackberries are rich in antioxidant anthocyanins. Studies have found that anthocyanins have the effect of inhibiting the growth of tumor cells. In addition, blackberries also contain a flavonoid called C3G, which can effectively treat skin cancer and lung cancer.
- Blackberries contain twice as much vitamin C as blueberries. Vitamin C performs several important functions in the body, helping to strengthen the immune system, maintain cardiovascular health, reduce high blood pressure, improve the body’s absorption of dietary iron, and reduce the risk of anemia.
- Blackberries are an excellent food source of the trace element manganese, with a handful of blackberries meeting 50% of the daily requirement for manganese. Manganese helps the body form connective tissue, which is essential for strong bones.
- The folic acid (vitamin B9) found in blackberries plays an important role in healthy cell division and growth. It is recommended that pregnant women eat more blackberries to reduce birth defects such as spina bifida in newborns.
How to draw blackberry with simple strokes
Blackberry contains 17 kinds of amino acids and vitamins necessary for the human body. It can enhance human immunity and has a great effect in anti-cancer. It is a fruit with health care effects. The simple strokes of blackberries can be drawn like this Food hub Discount Code NHS.
- First draw the fruit holder leaves of the blackberry,
- Continue to draw the leaves of the fruit holder, as shown in the figure
- Then draw a blackberry stem, as shown in the picture,
- Then draw the blackberry fruit below,
- Draw all the blackberry berries, arrange them tightly,
- Draw the two leaves of the blackberry to the right,
- Draw two leaves to the left, and the blackberry drawing is complete.