One of the most famous social networks where we can find endless videos of both our friends and everyone we follow is Twitter. Numerous videos with different topics and interests are shared daily. It is possible that we have ever seen one of them and do not want to share it in our account, but if we meant to save it on our device.
Recording a video on Twitter is not complicated, but due to the nature of the application, it is not possible to do this directly from it. The steps you need to follow for this process are explained below. In this tutorial, we focus on how to download videos from Twitter. There are a number of very useful ways to download a video from Twitter.
Twitter video download is one of the most famous platforms and you use by users to download videos from Twitter. The operation of this website is as simple as copying the tweet address, which includes the video we want you to download, pasting it onto this web page, and clicking the Download button.
If you want to use twitter video download, you can follow these steps:
- Copy the direct link to the tweet containing the video.
- Open the site, and then paste the link into the twitter video download site.
- Click Download.
- The site will ask you to choose from three different accuracy options and choose what suits you best.
- Click the Download button to the size of the file you want to keep, and the clip download will start automatically.
Second: How to download videos from Twitter on Android:
You can use the app (Twitter Videos Download) to quickly and easily download the videos and GIFs you want from Twitter to your Android phone through the following steps:
- In the Twitter app, click the share icon below the video you want to download.
- Click the “Share Tweet Through” option.
- Select the app (Download videos from Twitter).
- In the app, click the Download option.
- Select the video resolution you want.
- Select “Save”.