If you are an ex-pat living in Dubai and looking to bring your parents with you, you may be wondering if it is possible to sponsor them. There are some important requirements that you must be able to meet in order to sponsor Parents Visa UAE.
For instance, you must be able to prove that you are their sole provider and there is no one else to take care of them in your home country. You will also need to show that you can provide medical insurance for them. However, in this blog, we are going to share the requirements and answer your queries. So let us start:
What Salary Is Required In Dubai To Sponsor Parents?
If you are an expatriate working in Dubai, it is possible to sponsor Parents Visa UAE to come to the country. However, you will need to meet the minimum salary requirement and obtain medical insurance for your parents.
To be eligible for this, you must earn a minimum of Dh20000 per month. You also need to live in a two-bedroom apartment or house and submit an Ejari (tenancy contract) that shows your housing costs.
You can bring your parents to the UAE as long as you are the sole breadwinner for them. Moreover, they are dependent on you because of their old age or inability to work. You must provide official documents proving that you are the sole support for them and that there is no one else to take care of them back home.
The government recently updated family visa rules and allows resident employees to sponsor their families. However, these family members must meet the minimum salary requirements and pass a medical fitness test in approved health centers.
What Paperwork Is Required For Me To Sponsor My Parents?
If you are an expatriate working in Dubai and you have parents who are living in their home country, you may want to sponsor Parents Visa UAE. To sponsor someone in Dubai, you must, however, meet certain requirements and present certain paperwork.
You need to submit additional documents as specified by the GDRFA for sponsoring a parents visa in Dubai. Such as:
- Certificate from the employer or Salary slip
- Latest utility bill
- Registered tenancy contract
- Passport copies of those being sponsored (passports should be valid for at least 6 months)
- Photos of those being sponsored (the size of a passport on a white backdrop)
- Medical clearance certificates
- Company contract/Copy of employment contract
Can I Sponsor Only One Parent?
In Dubai, it is possible to sponsor a single parent or one parent-in-law for a visa. However, you will need to prove that you are the only person who can provide them with support and there is no one else available in their home country to do so.
Expats who are employed in Dubai and hold a valid resident visa with a minimum salary of AED 20,000 can sponsor their parents for a year-long visa. They are also required to pay a sum as an assurance for each parent.
To apply for a residence visa or residence visa renewal Dubai, you will need the following specific documents:
- Salary certificate or labor contract showing a salary of at least AED 20,000
- Tenancy agreement
- Ejari registration
- Electricity bill (if you live in Dubai)
- Bank statements for the last three months
- You will also need to submit an application form and typing center fees
Can I Sponsor My Parents For A Year?
If your parents are divorced or elderly and you want to sponsor the parents visa Dubai for a year, you will have to meet several requirements.
- You must live in a two-bedroom apartment and obtain medical insurance for your parents.
- You must also pay a deposit of AED 2,500 for each parent as a guarantee.
- Another requirement is that you must pass a medical fitness test at a government-approved health center to ensure your parents are healthy enough to live in the UAE.
- If they are unfit, their residence visas may cancel.
- A new, significantly expanded visa program took effect in the UAE last year.
- It introduced new entry permits and streamlined existing choices.
You can apply for the parents visa renewal Dubai after one year of completion.
Can I Sponsor My Parents For A Multiple-Year Visa?
If you want to bring your parents to the UAE, you must meet a number of conditions. First, you need to prove that you are their sole provider and there is no one to take care of them back home.
You can also provide proof of a medical insurance policy that meets minimum coverage requirements. These policies renew each year. Moreover, these are essential for family visa renewal Dubai.
In addition, you need to pay a deposit as a guarantee for each of your parents. The relevant immigration department must attest these funds.
Lastly, you must provide proof that you are the resident sponsor and have the legal rights to sponsor your parents in Dubai. This may include a copy of your residence permit or visa.
You can apply for a multiple-entry tourist visa on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs website or mobile application. This visa is valid for five years and costs around AED 650, with a service fee of Dh50 added.
Leave a Reply