Did you know that the body loses collagen as early as the 20s? So, you can well imagine what it would mean when you are around 40! Taking collagen supplements may not be a bad idea after all. So, what should you choose to have?
Private label liquid collagen drops may be a good way to add collagen, which your body starts losing over time. Collagen is a readily-available protein necessary for strengthening bones and providing tissue support. When this starts to diminish, you can start taking collagen drops. This will improve muscle mass and skin elasticity, and delay the onset of aging.
It’s important to choose a leading and reputed private label supplement manufacturing company to get your collagen drops. Good quality collagen will lead to healthier joints, shinier hair, and glowing skin.
What health benefits can you get from liquid collagen drops?
- Faster absorption by the body: Collagen supplements are available in powder, liquid, and capsules. But if you take it in liquid form, it’s most effective since the body can absorb it much more quickly.
- Promotes skin elasticity: Since the skin is composed of 75% collagen, having collagen supplements can keep it supple and hydrated when natural collagen levels decline.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles: With our body producing less and less collagen as we grow older, wrinkles and fine lines start to appear. The skin starts sagging and looking dull. Studies have shown that women between 35 and 65 years taking collagen regularly benefitted from skin firmness and thickness. As a result, the wrinkle appearance was stalled.
- Promotes healthier and stronger joints: Arthritis develops when collagen levels diminish between the joints. This causes inflammation in the joints accompanied by severe pain. If one can take collagen drops regularly, the cartilage can be protected, and arthritis effects can be slowed down.
- Builds muscle mass: Did you know that taking collagen liquid supplements can prevent muscle mass loss when we grow old?
- Prevents bone loss: Daily collagen drops can promote bone density and relieve pain for women suffering from osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Promotes heart health: Collagen acts like a building block for arteries, and with time, the latter can harden, leading to different heart problems. However, studies have shown that if you have a collagen supplement daily, you can reduce arterial stiffness.
- Promotes stronger nails and teeth: Collagen also helps to strengthen the nails and teeth. According to a study, when women with brittle nails were given collagen supplements every day, they noticed a growth in their nails and a decrease in breakage.
With collagen offering so many advantages, it makes sense to add private label collagen supplements to your daily routine. Private label Nutraceuticals like Emerald Nutraceutical can provide you with the best quality liquid collagen drops on the market. They partner with top brands to offer high-end products made using organic ingredients only. Their expert teams of brand developers, formulators, and production specialists ensure you get the best quality supplements for boosting your hair and skin health.